Q. What is a Signature Loan?
A. A Signature Loan describes the type of loan issued by King of Kash. King of Kash issues installment loans requiring your signature.
Q. Why should I get a King of Kash Signature Loan vs. a payday or title loan?
A. A King of Kash Signature Loan offers a number of advantages:
- Simple application—you won’t have to deal with a complicated application
- Immediate funding—once approved you’ll have the funds before you leave
- Fixed monthly payments—allows you to budget for regular monthly payments
- Higher loan amounts—up to $3000
Q. What are the qualifications for a King of Kash loan?
A. Qualifications include:
- Current proof of employment or fixed income (pay stub, award letter, etc.)
- If employed, it must be permanent with a minimum of 36 hours/week
- Open and active checking account (for a minimum of 30 days)
- Debit or Credit Card in your name with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Verifiable home or cell phone
- You must be at least 18
- U.S. citizen
- Verifiable Social Security number
- Valid photo I.D.
Q. How long does the application process take?
A. The application process is streamlined to fund your loan as quickly as possible. King of Kash is the Easy Loan Store.
Q. How are loans funded?
A. Loans are funded immediately upon approval.
Q. How much can I borrow?
A. You can borrow from $100-$3000
- First loan can be as much as $800
- Future loans—based on timely payments—may increase up to a maximum of $3000. Most payday loans are under $1000
Q. Do I need collateral to get an installment loan?
Q. Can I qualify for an installment loan if I have bad credit?
A. Yes. We don’t perform traditional credit checks however, additional qualifications do apply.
Q. Can I pay my installment loan off early?
A. Yes, there are no penalties for paying your loan off early.
Q. How can I make my monthly installment loan payment?
A.Payments can be made in many different ways:
- Payments can be made by phone or in person using a debit or credit card.
- Payments can be made by money order at any of our store locations.
- Payments can be made by check at any of our store locations.
- If payments are not made by one of the methods listed above, loan payments are automatically withdrawn from a checking account saving a trip to our stores.
Q. Where can I conduct business with King of Kash?
A. Any of our stores will be glad to serve you.
- Any of our locations may issue you an installment loan, whether it’s your first or future loan.
- Any of our locations will accept payments regardless of what King of Kash location issued your loan(s). Click here to find a store near you.