What is a Signature Loan?
A Signature Loan describes the type of loan issued by King of Kash. King of Kash issues installment loans requiring your signature.
Why should I get a King of Kash Signature Loan vs. a payday or title loan?
A King of Kash Signature Loan offers a number of advantages:
- Simple application—you won’t have to deal with a complicated application
- Immediate funding—once approved you’ll have the funds before you leave
- Fixed monthly payments—allows you to budget for regular monthly payments
- Higher loan amounts—up to $3000
What are the qualifications for a King of Kash loan?
- Current proof of employment or fixed income (pay stub, award letter, etc.)
- If employed, it must be permanent with a minimum of 36 hours/week
- Open and active checking or savings account (for a minimum of 30 days)
- Debit or Credit Card in your name with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Verifiable home or cell phone
- You must be at least 18
- U.S. citizen
- Verifiable Social Security number
- Valid photo I.D.
How long does the application process take?
The application process is streamlined to fund your loan as quickly as possible. King of Kash is the Easy Loan Store.
How are loans funded?
Loans are funded immediately upon approval.